Module One Lámh Course in Wexford
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE, PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
This course is for staff members and professionals who have started to work in an environment where Lámh is used and covers 100 Lámh signs and how to support a Lámh user.
No previous Lámh training required.
- Module One Lámh signs (100+)
- Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Lámh – brief history and development
- Lámh signing environment
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use the 100+ signs from the Module One Book
- Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
- Contribute to assessment or decision-making around Lámh use
- Participate effectively in an established Lámh environment.
Feedback from Module One Participants
'Very enjoyable comprehensive course'
'I liked hearing about experiences of using Lámh with other children with special needs'
- Combined Module One Handbook and Sign book (100 signs)
- Membership of Lámh Signs Online www.lamhsigns.org (100 signs with the option of adding additonal signs to membership if required)
- Module One Certificate
- Registration on the Lámh Module One database
Module One Certificate
This course is of most benefit to those who are using Lámh to support a Lámh user and their family currently, as they will have the opportunity to use the signs and skills acquired.