Lámh Research Seminar September 2017
The Seminar is aimed at Lámh Tutors and those who have attended the Lámh QQI ULTCA course or previously Module Two/5-Day.
*Featuring key presentations by Lámh Scholars: *
- 'Lámh: The Parents’ Experience' by St. Angela's College, Sligo
- 'Staff Attitudes about Lámh signing - a whole organisation review' by COPE Foundation, Cork.
Other featured presentations will include:
- 'Showing Signs: How Lámh sign users, peers and families are involved in awareness raising, training and research' by Maura Bolger & Claire Power
- 'Investigating peer attitudes towards the use of key word signing by children with Down syndrome in mainstream schools' by Dr. Pauline Frizelle & Caoimhe Bowles
Posters & Exhibition:
- 'Development of Little Lámh' by Lorna Barrett and Jane le Blanc
- 'Lámh Time App' (Apple & Android versions) by Geraldine Moran
- LÁMH FOR LIFE photography exhibition by Ability West, organised by Jean Healy
- '10 Years of Lámh Module One' by Mary Cullen
Times: 10.45-2.30pm Venue: Ashling Hotel, Dublin (opposite Heuston Station) Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Please email email@example.com to book your place by 22nd September!